AesthetiCare® - provider of clinically effective anti-ageing and appearance-enhancing devices and dermo-cosmetic products - is pleased to bring you Endocare, a favourite in advanced skin regeneration. The Endocare skincare range’s unique SCA Biorepair Technology harnesses the power of nature to provide scientifically advanced regeneration of ageing and photo-damaged skin.
Daily Endocare use significantly improves the clinical signs of photo-ageing. Its patented SCA Biorepair Technology utilises a natural secretion of the mollusc Crytomphallus aspersa, containing powerful growth-factor mechanisms. It stimulates natural skin regeneration mechanisms, increases the numbers and activity of Fibroblasts, which generate collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, builds the underlying architecture of the skin, and provides anti-oxidant activity against skin damaging free radicals. The Endocare skincare range uses differing concentrations of SCA Biorepair technology to target specific areas and treatment needs so that regular use will regenerate the skin and reduce visible signs of ageing and photo-damage. The range includes:
- Endocare Gelcream (30 ml) – a creamy smooth gel formulated for daily use. Non-oily and rapidly absorbed, it regenerates the skin, enhancing suppleness and smoothness.
- Endocare Tensage Cream (30ml) – A rich creamy gel designed for daily use on mature skin. Its non-oily formulation regenerates and helps re-firm mature and damaged skin.
- Endocare Day SPF 30 (40ml) – A smooth daily use regenerating moisturiser with SPF 30 and broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection to protect and repair the skin.
- Endocare Eye and Lip Countour (15ml) – A silky lotion for daily use to intensively regenerate, smooth and soothe the skin in the delicate eye and lip areas.
- Endocare Ampoules (7 x 1.5ml) – A smooth serum in unit dose ampoules for intensive skin treatment. It regenerates the skin, enhances suppleness and smoothness, and provides an improved lustre.
- Endocare Regenerating Lotion – A non-oily body lotion that regenerates and soothes sensitive, dry or damaged skin. Endocare’s unique SCA Biorepair Technology contains a complex of mainly proteic factors which carry out an intense regenerating activity on skin which has been damaged by photoageing or dermatological treatment. The secretion contains powerful growth-factor type mechanisms which has enabled the mollusc to survive thousands of years and periods of extreme trauma such as cold, heat and dryness.
If you would like to consider offering Endocare at your clinic, contact AesthetiCare® on 0800 0195 322, or go to www.aestheticare.co.uk for further information.
Notes to editors
- For Directions for Use, images, further information, or samples please contact Lisa or Kelly at Azaria PR on 01604 217 004 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.aestheticare.co.uk
- Address: AesthetiCare, a division of Ferndale Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Unit 124 Thorp Arch Estate Wetherby West Yorkshire LS23 7BJ
- Freephone: 0800 0195 322 or Telephone: 01937 541122