A breakthrough for menopausal skin
As women age and go through menopause, oestrogen levels decline, causing accelerated collagen loss and skin ageing. Emepelle®, featuring revolutionary MEP Technology® is a breakthrough innovation to rejuvenate restore and rebalance skin affected by menopause.
Menopause & accelerated skin ageing
Oestrogen plays a key role in maintaining healthy, vibrant skin. It works by activating oestrogen receptors in key skin cells; fibroblasts and keratinocytes to produce collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid and new skin cells. During the first five years of menopause, lower oestrogen levels result in:
- 30% loss of skin’s collagen within the first five years of menopause1
- 1% loss of skin’s collagen in each subsequent year1
- 1% decline in skin thickness in each postmenopausal year1
This significant reduction in collagen causes loss of elasticity, lines and wrinkles, plus epidermal thinning and increased dryness, all of which significantly age the skin.
Rejuvenate, restore and rebalance skin affected by menopause
Introducing Emepelle; a revolutionary skincare range to treat the root cause of menopausal skin ageing, for skin that’s hydrated, brighter and firmer.
- Features new class of cosmeceutical, MEP Technology; a non-hormonal oestrogen receptor stimulator which works specifically on key skin cells.
- Packed with advanced cosmeceutical ingredients, including retinol, peptides, antioxidants, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid
- Clinically proven to significantly improve the visible signs of skin ageing caused by menopause.
MEP Technology and Emepelle Clinically Proven Benefits
MEP Technology and Emepelle have been thoroughly tested in clinical studies by leading dermatologists. MEP has been proven to deliver:
See the results
"At only 8 weeks over 90% of participants said that the products alleviated some or all of the skin issues associated with menopause"
Joel Cohen MDBoard Certified Dermatologist
Recommended by leading dermatologists
Esteemed USA dermatologists, Dr. Diane Berson and Dr. Joel L. Cohen discuss how Emepelle with MEP Technology is revolutionising the way we can treat menopausal skin ageing.
The Emepelle Regime
Silky. Light to touch. Reinvigorating.
- Features revolutionary MEP Technology to target the root cause of menopausal skin ageing
- Rejuvenates and protects the skin with powerful antioxidants, niacinamide, peptides and hyaluronic acid
- Fast absorbing, oil-free formulation
Emepelle Night Cream
Luxurious. Nourishing. Restorative.
- Features high strength, revolutionary MEP Technology to target the root cause of menopausal skin ageing
- Harnesses skins night-time repair activities with active ingredients including retinol, niacinamide, peptides and hyaluronic acid
- Rich formulation maximises hydration and nourishment
A unique opportunity for your clinic
With millions of women in the UK going through menopause at any one time, it’s likely that a significant number of your client base is menopausal. By recommending Emepelle you can confidently address the accelerated skin ageing effects they are experiencing at this stage in their life.
By stocking Emepelle in your clinic, you’ll gain access to exclusive partner benefits including marketing campaigns, product samples, promotional materials and access to the online Emepelle marketing toolkit. You’ll also receive high level training and business development support.
Become an Emepelle stockist
For more information about becoming an Emepelle stockist - complete the short form below or call 0800 0195 322
1Archer DF. Postmenopausal skin and estrogen. Gynecol Endocrinol. 2012;28(suppl 2):2-6.