Press Release: AesthetiCare launch clinically proven range for spot prone skin
AesthetiCare are pleased to announce the launch of BiRetix, a cosmetic range that’s clinically proven to visibly improve spot prone skin.
The hero in the range is BiRetix Duo, a powerhouse of innovative technology that targets every stage of the cycle of spot prone, clinically proven in high-level peer reviewed studies to deliver a significant reduction in comedones, spots and redness.
The formulation contains optimum levels of RetinSphere Technology, BIOPEP.15 and salicylic acid, each ingredient working together to deliver the very best synergistic results.
- RetinSphere Technology: An advanced combination of cosmetic retinoids that clears pores and clarifies the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of comedones that can lead to spots.
- 15: A sophisticated botanical complex containing Oligopeptide 10, a peptide clinically proven to fight P.acnes, the bacteria that leads to spots.
- Salicylic acid: Clinically proven to purify skin and help to reduce redness.
BiRetix Duo is combined with the treatment enhancing BiRetix Mask and BiRetix Micropeel to create the 24-week BiRetix Spot-Control Programme for mild to moderate acne:
- BiRetix Micropeel: A clarifying and exfoliating cleanser containing a combination of willow bark extract and physical botanical exfoliants to help clear pores and stimulate cell renewal leaving the skin feeling soft, soothed and refreshed.
- BiRetix Mask: A soothing clay mask rich in minerals, anti-oxidants and containing RetinSphere Technology to further clarify skin, control sebum and reduce shine.
The introduction of BiRetix completes the Resolve category of the SKINSYNERGY medigrade skincare portfolio, which already includes world-leading technologies in pigmentation and redness control.