After a fabulous Summer it’s time to start spreading the word again about the need to protect our skin from the sun all year round. While many reach for the sun cream when the temperatures soar, few understand the damage that the sun is causing our skin even on the cloudiest of days.
Sun damage facts
The sun damages skin every day, all year round. In fact, rather than sun protection we should think of daylight protection…
• UVB: Harmful during the Summer months, UVB burns the skin and penetrates down to the epidermis
• UVA: Penetrates to the dermis and is responsible for a huge 95% of UV rays, and 46% of sun-induced free radicals
• Visible light: Affects the epidermis and dermis and is responsible for 33% of sun-induced free radicals. It’s a key cause of pigmentation.
• Infrared-A: Penetrates to the dermis and hypodermis – worryingly, over 65% of infrared-A that reaches the skin penetrates to the dermis. Studies have also shown that more wrinkles are formed when skin is exposed to both UV and infrared-A in comparison to either alone
• UVA, visible light and infrared-A are present all year round, penetrating cloud and glass
Nothing protects skin like Heliocare 360°
There’s a Heliocare 360° for everyone, each one protecting against:
✔ UVA and UVB
✔ Visible Light
✔ Free radicals
✔ DNA Damage
Not only does Heliocare 360° provide SPF50 broad spectrum protection, but it also defends skin from within with the unique and powerful Fernblock FC. A supercharged fern-derived anti-oxidant that fights and neutralises harmful free radicals. It’s the result of years of research and is clinically proven to protect fibroblasts, collagen, Langerhans cells and skin cell DNA.
The latest Heliocare 360° campaign raises awareness of the need to use Heliocare 360° all year round. Keep it up: sun protection isn’t just for Summer is the focus for the campaign, which will be launched in professional skin clinics across the UK and promoted via social media.
Promotional materials for skin clinics
When professional skin clinics come on board with the latest Heliocare 360° campaign they will receive the following campaign pack:
• A5 client leaflets with top sun facts
• A2 campaign poster
• A4 campaign promo card and holder
• Campaign focused social media posts
• Campaign focused email copy
We’ll be running social media campaigns to raise awareness among consumers of sun damage and the need to use Heliocare 360° every single day. These adverts and posts will drive traffic to our ‘find a clinic’ section of the website, where they will able to find their nearest skin clinic stockist so they can find the perfect Heliocare 360° product for them.
What else is new?
Heliocare 360° Oil Free Gel Color
The launch of the new Heliocare 360° Oil Free Gel Colors couldn’t come at a better time, with protection and foundation coverage in one beautiful product it makes daily use even easier!
✔ Available in beige and bronze
✔ Matte finish
✔ Light, easy-to-blend fluid
✔ Suitable for all skin types – even spot prone skin
✔ SRP: £32.99
Heliocare 360° Mineral Tolerance Fluid
The best mineral sun protection product you’ll ever try…
✔ Fragrance free
✔ Absorbs quickly without leaving white residue
✔ Suitable for skin of colour
✔ Suitable for all skin types – even the most sensitive skin
✔ SRP: £31.00
New look marketing materials
We’ve launched a new look and feel for the Heliocare 360° marketing materials, as well as the other materials in the Cantabria Labs range such as Endocare. The new style is sleek and informative while embracing the Cantabria Labs philosophy of ‘Celebrate Life’.
As well as new in-clinic marketing promotional materials we also have a brand-new merchandising unit to showcase the full Heliocare 360° range. All of this is available to professional skin clinics when they come on board with the Heliocare 360° brand!
Get onboard with this campaign
Whether you already offer Heliocare 360° in your clinic or you’re new to the brand, complete the form below to get on board with the latest Heliocare 360° campaign!