An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service and Credit Control Coordinator to join our thriving team here at Ferndale Pharmaceuticals and AesthetiCare, on the Thorp Arch Estate in Wetherby.
The purpose of this role will be to work with the Customer Service Manager as part of the Business Operations team – providing excellent support to our friendly team and customers alike.
As Customer Service and Credit Control Coordinator, you’ll take responsibility for:
• Processing customer orders.
• Management of order and delivery queries.
• Managing day to day credit control activities.
• Data processing.
• Helping manage incoming telephone calls.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have some experience within a customer service environment with preferably some credit control experience and the following:
• Good interpersonal ability and a confident & friendly telephone manner
• IT Literacy: use of Microsoft office suite, order processing systems and some CRM experience
• Focus on attention to detail and organisational skills
• Excellent time management
• Prioritising and managing your own work to meet tight deadlines is key in this role.
To apply for this role please contact email@example.com or call 0800 0195 322